We finally have our first venture into the realm of organic skin care :) And what better place to start than a lip balm, considering that the majority of what goes on our lips ends up in our stomach!
Ali's lip balm is made from;
- Olive Oil - I am pretty sure you will all know what this is.
- Bee's Wax - And this... makes it smell like honey too.
- Shea Butter - And this too :)
- Rhus Verniciflua - In case you didn't know (which I didn't) Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax is a wax obtained from the peel of the fruit of Rhus Verniciflua... which is also known as the fruit of the Japanese Sumac.
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax - Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of the Carnauba palm, Copernicia Cerifera, a plant native to Brazil.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - Ascorbyl Palmitate is a compound composed of of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and palmitic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid.
- Vitamin E
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil - Sunflower Seed Oil
All of these ingredients are certified 100% organic with a NaTrue Certification, so if you wanted you could truly eat it... not that I recommend that! Better to put it on your lips as it is smooth, silky and hydrating with a soft, honey aroma.
AND now for the very best part! To celebrate this new venture I am going to give it to you to try! From now til the end of February, spend $60 or more and you will get a free full size sample of the new lip balm (Valued at $9.95). Easy for me to do because I know you will be hooked for life :)
Happy Shopping to you all,